With quality materials and construction, this High Sierra® cooler is the perfect piece for camping, hiking or other outdoor excursions and events. Made of ripstop polyesters and 420d dobbys, this cooler is sure to last through your next adventure. Zippered main compartment holds up to 18 cans. Large zippered front pocket. Bungee cord for maximum storage on top. Dual-carry handle with padded wrap. Adjustable shoulder strap. Insulated PEVA lining. Embroidered High Sierra® branding and molded zippe. Complies with Prop 65. 10″ H x 8.5″ W x 11.25″ L
Setup charge: $60
Price includes: Your one-color logo or text decorated in one location, embroidery limitations apply.
Where Do I Send My Art?
You will receive a confirmation email after check out. Simply reply to that email attaching your art with any special instructions. A free mockup/proof will be provided for you to approve before we begin production.
Due to the special care and handling required to fulfill your Rush Service order, the following conditions must be met.
- Complete order must be placed online with payment, or received no later than 7:00 PM EST email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete and accurate electronic or camera-ready artwork must be received no later than 9:00 PM EST to the Rush Service email address: email@example.com
- Orders received on weekends, holidays and Fridays after 4:00 PM EST will be processed the following business day.
- Artwork email must state distributor name, contact name, contact phone number, valid purchase order number and the file type of the vector artwork used (i.e. *.eps, *.ai, *.pdf).
- Only one standard location applies.
- Maximum of 1000 units or the highest quantity shown.
- Maximum of 3 products/SKUs per order.
- Maximum of 1 order per customer, per item, per day.
- Minimum quantity is the lowest column shown for an item.
- Shipping via our FedEx or UPS only.
- Proof approvals are not available.
- International service is not available.
- Subject to production capacity at the time the order is entered with the factory. Every effort will be made to fulfill all orders, but there may be cases where production cannot meet demand, we will notify you as soon as possible in the event that this situation arises.
Due to unusually high order volumes during this holiday season, 24 hour SureShip® production is temporarily unavailable for all Drinkware imprint and Hard Good Embroidery through the balance of 2017. Other decoration methods on items other than drinkware is still available.
Standard Lead time Drinkware imprint method – Last day to submit a standard lead time order to ship prior to 12/22 is 12/14/2017. Any order submitted after 12/14/2017 will ship after January 2, 2018.
Standard lead time Hard Goods Embroidery imprint method – Last day to submit a new art order for standard lead time to ship prior to 12/22 would be 12/8/2017. Any orders submitted after 12/8/2017 will ship after January 2, 2018.
Blank items can be shipped until 12/21.